ticker

Saturday 31 August 2013

Week 1 results

So week 1 is over and to be honest Ive been pretty bad at following anything this week. Ive sort of been doing slimfast a fair amount of the time but with parties and bbq and generally feeling very hungry its all gone a bit to pot. I havent been keeping up the ketones either very well so all in all not a great week.

But despite all that ive lost almost 2 pounds since last saturday (my scales are a little to accurate for my liking showing up to quarter pounds etc but it was close) so i guess it wasnt all that bad.

Not quite the kick start and boost i was hoping for but i just gotta keep going and start again this week!

Im starting to think more about exercise as i think really that is going to be the key and i certainly need to regain my fitness levels. I have signed up to start a beginners ballet class in a couple of weeks which I am really excited about! Will tell you all a bit more about that when it actually starts :)

Im also looking at this "30 day shred" that everyone keeps going on about. Is it really that good? Will it kickstart my fitness at least? who knows. Will do a bit of research into it and then decide if im going to try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment